Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Secret Project Revealed

On an earlier post I mentioned that I was working on a secret crochet project. I was testing a new pattern for an awesome designer, Meredith of Mostly 
Stitchin'. The pattern that I was testing is her new lion pattern, which can be found here in her Etsy shop, or here on Ravelry. My lion is no way as cute as hers is, but I'm pleased with how he turned out. Here's a few photos of him.



I used different colors of yarn than Meredith did so mine is a little darker in the face, mane, feet and tail.



I also combed out his mane and tail and it made him look a little wild.



This is the first time I've worked with Meredith on a project and I hope to work again with her in the future. Don't forget to check out her links to her shop on Etsy and Ravelry while you're there. She has some adorable patterns!

I'm on the last row of my ripple afghan, then I'll have a mess of ends to weave in and a border to put on it. I hope to have it finished by next weekend. More on that later.

Until next time! Happy hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Wreath for My Door

I have been working off and on, crocheting a Christmas wreath for my apartment door. My door is a dark red so I didn't want any red in t...