Sunday, June 25, 2017

Ripple Afghan is Done!

I finally finished my first ever ripple afghan last night. It measures approximately 42 inches wide by 58 inches long. It's the perfect size for snuggling up on the couch or easy chair.
This morning, I took photos of it and cropped & re-sized them in Paint Shop Pro. Here it is.



Another view.



Another photo of it.



One last photo of it.



I really love how it turned out and will definitely be making more ripple afghans in the future. Maybe the next one I'll do with one of those self-striping yarns.
Now that I'm done with the ripple afghan I'll have to find another project to work on.
Until next time, happy hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Wreath for My Door

I have been working off and on, crocheting a Christmas wreath for my apartment door. My door is a dark red so I didn't want any red in t...