Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Update On the Ripple Afghan

This ripple afghan I've started crocheting has been testing my patience. LOL 😁I've had to frog (rip-it) 6 rows one time and 2 rows twice. But I think I finally have the pattern down and it's coming along faster and easier. I'm no longer counting stitches while I'm crocheting but I do go back and check each row to make sure that I have the proper number of stitches in between the peaks and valleys. I sure don't want to have to frog again.

Here's what it looks like as of this morning.


It's not a great photo, sorry, but at least you can see the progress. At this rate I should have the afghan completed soon.

My photos will improve in the next few days as I am getting a new phone.  Yay!! I have ordered a new Samsung Galaxy S8+ and it should be here today or tomorrow. I can't wait to get it. BTW, I got it through Xfinity, they have a new mobile service for Xfinity internet customers. Great rates and cell service is through Verizon and you can use any Xfinity hotspot. I couldn't pass it up. Check it out here.

Until next time, happy hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Wreath for My Door

I have been working off and on, crocheting a Christmas wreath for my apartment door. My door is a dark red so I didn't want any red in t...