Sunday, May 28, 2017

I Didn't Want To Do It

I didn't want to do it. I was really resisting it. I loved how it looked but I was afraid I wouldn't have the patience to learn it. What is it you ask? Well, it's the ripple afghan. I had been looking at gorgeous ripple afghans for quite some time and I wanted to learn how to crochet one, but kept putting it off. I started this afghan on late night 3 nights ago and got a few rows on it. I worked on it some for the past 2 days and had the first sequence of colors done and started on the second. Then I noticed that I had made a mistake 6 rows back and it was throwing the whole afghan off. Grrrrrrrrrr, I frogged it and am now back to that same point I was. This would have been bigger by at least 12 rows but I'm happy with how it's working out now. I believe I'll list it in my shop when I'm finished with it.

Here's a photo of it from my Facebook page.


I've been busy making things to put in my shop. This tote bag is new.



I made this organizer for my special hooks and scissors. It's former life was a sherbet container. I just crocheted a cozy for it. I think I'll make more of these and be listing them.


I'm working on cotton dishcloths as well. They'll be listed soon. I always have a few different projects going at one time. That way I can switch to a different one if I get bored, or take a smaller one with me when I go someplace.

Well, back to crocheting the afghan. Until next time, happy hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Wreath for My Door

I have been working off and on, crocheting a Christmas wreath for my apartment door. My door is a dark red so I didn't want any red in t...