Monday, May 22, 2017

Boho Beach Bag Tote In Shop

I finished the tote that I had been working on. I had to take a trip across the mountain to go to Michael's to find the wooden beads for it.  We seriously need a craft store nearby. Fifty miles either way to the closest one. Anyway, the tote is crocheted in 100% cotton yarn. I love the feel of it and it's very roomy.

 Boho Beach Bag Tote



There are more photos in my Etsy shop that I just re-opened the other day. You can click through either of the photos above or the banner or Etsy mini shop below to see more items.






Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Wreath for My Door

I have been working off and on, crocheting a Christmas wreath for my apartment door. My door is a dark red so I didn't want any red in t...