Sunday, April 16, 2017

TMNT Leonardo In Progress

I've been working on this little guy for about a week, off and on. Who likes stitching all the way around and still winding up with a wobbly head? Not me! I recently found a tutorial on how to easily attach a head. I decided that I would use that technique on this TMNT that I'm making for my youngest grandson, who, BTW, informed me that he wants me to make him one of EACH of the TMNT. LOL. Anyway, here it is with the head attached.

I must say that this technique demonstrated by By Hook, By Hand is SO easy to do and is what I will be doing from now on as far as attaching heads. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Wreath for My Door

I have been working off and on, crocheting a Christmas wreath for my apartment door. My door is a dark red so I didn't want any red in t...